2014 Oil & Gas High Performance Computing
The Rice University Oil and Gas High Performances Computing (HPC) Workshop (Thursday, March 6, 2014), is the premier meeting place for networking and discussion focused on computing and information technology challenges and needs in the oil and gas industry.
- Check out the 2014 technical program – more, better, and faster!
- New this year: Make sure you do not miss out of the pre-workshop mini tutorials
- Keynote and invited speakers confirmed for 2014:
- Peter Breunig, GM Technology Management and Architecture ITC, Chevron
- Bill Dally, Chief Scientist and SVP of Research, Nvidia (Bio)
- Earl Joseph II, VP HPC and Exec Director, HPC User Forum, IDC (Bio)
- David Bernholdt, Senior R&D Staff Member, Computer Science and Mathematics Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratories
- Randal Rheinheimer, Deputy Division Leader, High Performance Computing at LANL
- Abstracts are due Friday, December 6, 2013.
- SAVE THE DATE for FUTURE WORKSHOPS in this series:
- 2014 Rice Oil & Gas HPC Workshop, Thursday, March 6, 2014
- 2015 Rice Oil & Gas HPC Workshop, Thursday, March 5, 2015
- Stay connected, update your contact information here
- HPCWire article: 2012 Oil and Gas HPC Workshop Highlights Industry Challenges
Use hashtag #oghpc when you tweet about the workshop.
If you would like to be added to our information mailing list for this and future workshops, please sign up here.